Is this you?
Every day, the nightmare continues.
- Reggie is constantly depressed, and sees nothing good ahead.
- Sharon and her friends drink heavily every night.
- John ran away from home and now sleeps in the street.
- Rosa steals from her parents so she can buy drugs.
- Paul is bullied every day on campus, and no one seems to care.
- Jack has no interest in his schoolwork and plans to drop out as soon as he can.
- Alex is alone all the time and believes no one likes her.
- Beth is impulsive and sexually reckless in the hope of being popular.
- Shauna believes she is a burden to her family and that they would be better off without her.
- Raymond’s parents get into violent arguments and he believes he’s the cause of it.
- Amy can’t hold a job and has given up looking for one.
- And last year, more than 4,500 young people between the ages of 13 and 24 died by suicide.
If you, or someone you care about is dealing with any of these issues, call the 24/7 HOTLINE now.